Total Views

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Questions Stuck in my Head

Love Questions

Written By: Anonymous. (AM)
Why not me? Just tell me this today. Even when I promised you an eternity, why did you leave? What was in her that wasn’t in me? Did you leave because she’s prettier than me? Do looks matter that much to you that the amount of my love could not overcome her beauty? Why can’t I be loved by you the way I love you? Why couldn’t I be the one to be held in your arms? Why can’t I be looked at, like you look at her? Why can’t you just pick me? Was it a hard decision choosing her over me? If it was hard, why did you even do that? You’re asking me to move on, where the hell do I go? Why can’t you just come back to me? Why did you play with my feelings? Why did you lie? Why did you tell me you loved me when she was the only thing on your mind? Was I just a side-girl? Was I just someone to kill time with? Did I even mean something to you? Why did you choose me to screw and not some other cold-hearted girl? Don’t you think I was too young to be messed with? Was it all my mistake? Where did I go wrong? Did I hurt you? Why didn’t you tell me? Was it all me? Did I give you a hard time keeping up? Was I mean? Was I selfish? Actually, I am selfish. But, isn’t that what love is about? Can’t we just accept the fact that it was just love? It was love that made me act all clingy, was it annoying? Did my annoying attitude made you run to her? Does she love you the way I can? Why did you leave, anyway? Was my love not enough? Why can’t you just tell me what made you so tired of being with me? What about the promises, did you forget them? The pinpoints on the maps? The plans to kiss under the Eiffel Tower? The smiles we passed? The dreams we shared? The hopes I had? Did you even want any of that? Where did I go wrong? Why can it not be me, when to me it has always been you. Please. Tell me. I beg you. Just please let me know so I can sleep at night. I really do love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Search This Blog