Total Views

Monday, October 27, 2014

The UK Life - No Job for Me

Auto CAD Labs

No lecture today but I had to go for my job, I woke up early even though I slept late, just because I didn't want to be late on the first day of work. I went McDonald's at 9AM but there was no one I could meet, I went back at 10 AM there was no one I could meet, I went back at 11 AM and finally there was someone I could meet. I told him I want to start work from today and he told me they have hired someone else as my timings don't match the timings they want, he told me he will help me find another part time job I didn't say much except thanks and came back really sad.

At the same time I decided I won't be worrying about work for now and will just concentrate on studying, and maybe it was this motivation that I went to the university on the day off and practiced the software and studied for two hours. I came back and had lunch, called back home and tried sleeping early again, but you know how it has been here, could not sleep early again.

Life is tough here yes, but maybe I am making too much fuss of little simple problems, should give it some time and hopefully things will get a little better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Search This Blog