Total Views

Friday, February 22, 2013

I miss the old days.


I miss the old days, days when we got worried just for exams. Cried cause of bad results or when we didn't get what we wanted from the store. When getting high meant swinging at the play ground. The only drug you knew was cough medicine. The only things that could get broken were toys. When wearing a skirt didn't mean you were a slut, race issues were who ran the fastest? War was just a card game. Life was simple & carefree. But what I remember was wanting to grow up and now that I have, I realized that those days are the best of ones life which are always cherished. We make mistakes we fall we get up we move on but its always better to learn from others mistakes and experiences so that you wont get hurt.

Written By: Rabeya Ismail

1 comment:

  1. When I was younger years passed less quickly. I was eager to grow up. To talk to grand people. To reach the light button by myself. To be able to catch things on the upper shelf of kitchen. I was so eagar not to look always upward and feel so small...

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog