Total Views

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Heart, the consistency of fantasy.

By: Hafsa Jamil


I don't know how much time has gone by and I am still lost in the spirals of sadness. I cry for the unknown and fear for the known. I regret what I've done and fantasize what I fail to do. I long for the love I never had,neglecting the affection I receive. In the conquest of conquering what is not destined got me,I kill all that is only mine l. I always want what I never had, never looking at all I had. 

I overlook the beauty right in front me,my eyes in search of those far Beyond the horizon. I am everything and yet nothing. I understand the most just not my self. I am in search of me,but I found my soul of thought instead and now I find myself drowning into it. Into the viscous justifications my mind has and it's so hard to escape because once man enters into the state of mind he finds himself trapped into it's net of thoughts,every knot bearing one memory,every string bearing one feeling.


Combined all together it makes the biggest net one can find hence escape is out of bounds,you cannot look behind because it hurts,you cannot look ahead because you're afraid what destiny has in store for you. Destiny is what you make,they say,what do they know? Do they even know that destiny has it's own time portal,it lives alone and is presented only at the end of your life,and life is what you make,not destiny. A weird thing is destiny,you did not create it,cannot help molding it,cannot interfere in it but in the end it it comes to you no matter what,bombarding your life all of a sudden,spoiling life,a thing which you made. 

One cannot even hide from it,let alone concealing it. Enter into time lapse,you will find what you did through out life,a thing which you made. Seeing everything in slow motion will kill you within,make you scream,you will beg for an escape but escape is one thing no man may get. All is abstract,nothing is real yet it's all derived from reality. And reality truly is bitter where as fantasy is sweet. Mind is a consistency of reality and heart is a consistency of fantasy. Through out life you have been using your heart,which is why you are here. The heart let you bombard your life with emotions,a lot of emotions,countless emotions but all... unjustified.

1 comment:

  1. loved it!!
    one can really personalize with it.. beautifully written :)

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog