Total Views

Monday, September 12, 2022

Metanoia



I am always available, perhaps that’s part of the problem but I am always available to help, to listen, to share and to talk. I love people, they are fascinating, I love humans, the way I love books, flowers, or birds. I always believe a good person teaches you more than anything and a bad person teaches you more than a good person. For better or worse. I love fading into people, knowing more about them, sharing thoughts and experiences, trying to make someone feel better, trying to help someone who needs help. No discrimination on my part, for anyone who dares to ask, pretends to care of shows slightest of signs that they need someone. If someone asks you for help that means they think of you as someone worthy enough, who will help. If someone shares something it means they trust you enough to share. 

There is nothing more beautiful than a person sharing something with you that they wouldn't with anyone else. There is nothing purer than someone telling you they can trust you. And there is nothing more kind and good than being able to give someone your time, sharing their burden, talking to them, making them feel better, and listen to them. Not a more special feeling ... when they see you, talk to you, they think ok, things will be a little better. 

I am always available, even if it means I lose a part of myself, but that’s okay, because at the end of the day, I would rather have a painfully memorable experience rather than no experience at all, in end I will still learn something, and that’s worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Search This Blog