Total Views

Friday, March 29, 2019

Out and About the Down Under

Sydney Trains

Alhamdulillah for Everything! That’s all I can say. It has been a tough couple of months but now it feels as if I am out and about the down under.

Perhaps it’s a miracle… or maybe that’s destiny. Miracle for a person like me, really. But destiny for all the reasons that brought me here. That’s been my strength throughout and that’s what will take me to the finish line.

Either way, I was finally able to get a job! Yes….really. Everyone told me it’s impossible to get a job here in Australia, especially if you are not a resident but when prayers of your parents, your loved ones are with you then everything is possible.

It was my first week at work, and I feel so exhausted! That’s what happens when you don’t have anything to do for a while. But I don’t mind one bit! Bring it on.

You know I got to know last week that you can travel all day for $2.70, wanna know how cheap this is? From home to the next stop that’s 5 minutes’ walk away it costs me $2.20. That’s how cheap it is. So here I was, thought I’d make use of this amazing facility so I got ready and went out. Planned I would spend all day travelling here and there exploring Sydney. After the first train journey ended I started feeling lazy, went to the nearby McDonald’s and back home in just two hours.

This place just isn’t as exciting as some of the other places I have been. That feeling is growing day by day. It’s just Sydney, which is famous because of the Opera house. There came a time last month when I actually considered moving to Melbourne.

Interestingly though the biggest problem I am having is to get a haircut, yes… I am having this problem. Can you believe this! The second biggest problem has been to get registered with a Library, they want me to have an NSW Photo Identity. Now from where do, I bring that? I just wanna sit in a library.  

I think I am changing a little bit, a little bit less emotional and more rational. Fingers crossed, it’s a good thing. It’s all good though, things are finally shaping up nicely and apparently, it feels like everything’s falling into place. Alhamdulillah for Everything.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative content , Great work
    Leanpitch provides online training in Agile coach during this lockdown period everyone can use it wisely.
    Certified agile coaching Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog