Total Views

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Talented Pakistan: Interview with Tehreem Iqbal

Interview By: Raafay Awan.

Here is interview with one of the most talented people I have ever interacted, Tehreem Iqbal. There is no doubt that when I saw her work for the first time I could only be amazed, and after that all the people who have seen her work share the same feeling. Just the way she expresses her thoughts into pictures and the message she tries to convey by her work makes me believe one day she will make Pakistan proud.


  • Would you please tell us something about you and your life?


I’m mad about creativity. My life is good. I thank Allah for whatever he has given me. I am currently studying in D.A college, Karachi. Commerce is my main subject. I have a sister and a brother, both are awesome. My dad works in the Airline (which is pretty cool) and my mom is the best cook. That's all you need to know about my family!

How did you get interested in drawing and photography?

I really don’t know how I got interested in drawing. It has been with me ever since I was a toddler. I was always interested in digital art therefore photography has been my hobby as well.


What are some of your memorable experiences with photography?

I'm mosty interested in photo blogging. And I don’t have any such memorable experiences.
Designing this was one of the memorable things.



Describe your life in one tweet?

Special in its own way. ;)

If you could choose one characteristic you have that brought you success in life, what would it be?

Creativity.

What was the happiest and gloomiest moment of your life?

I don’t really know. I’ve had many happy moments and gloomy ones too.

If you could pick a travel destination, anywhere in the world, with no worries about how it’s paid for - what would your top 3 choices be?

1    -The first place is The Amazon Rainforest. Nature is at it's BEST there!

-The second would be New York City. I just want to go there. 

-I'd like to go on a Europe Tour.


What is your favorite book and why?

Umm.

Do you think you can take photography as a business and how can photographers benefit from it financially?

I am more interested in Digital Art(which includes photography, animations, graphical designing etc) I don't really know if I can. It is a lot of work though. But when I further study about this, I will make photography and digital arts a business.

What role can photographers of the world play to make this world friendlier and less hostile?

Well, I think photographers are already doing a good job in the world as they are travelling around the globe and capturing various cultures and traditions of different areas. So maybe through their photos various messages can be delivered to the people.

If you would like to share your best photographic memory? and why?

Till now the best photographic memory is the Pakistan Forever photo :)

~El Arte~By :::Reemz:::
Property of ~El Arte~By :::Reemz:::



Do you have a page or site where people can visit your work?


Do you think photography has any future in Pakistan?

Yes photography does have a future in Pakistan. Sometimes pictures can bring a huge difference. You can express your feeling through words and photos/images combined. Yes, we do have a future in digital arts.

What are your future plans?

I wish to at least try to make Pakistan a better Home.

Any Message you want to give to the readers of this blog?

Always follow Your dreams.

8 comments:

  1. Hahahaha awww :D
    You are talented ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. To think Pakiland has such talent :')
    And I like how Tehreem emphasizes on creativity :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tehreem, buddy you rock ;)
    I am impressed

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very impressive, Pakistan needs people like you, hope you have a bright future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Title of the Post Says it all :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is a talented girl of pakistan . one day she will be on top of the world .Inshallah

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog