Total Views

Monday, August 20, 2012

A sky plenty of stars.

                                                 
"Hey, see there are thousands of stars ! " says a voice.
Moonlight enlightens my window as i am waiting for sehri...
"Yeah... That's nice." I reply.
"Hey look! Blue sky plenty of stars ! Look up ! " continues the voice.

But how can I look up ? My eyes are stuck on my cellphone screen. I think that google open my eyes. Mu life revolves around google. Google for chemestry, physics, maths, informatic, drawing, reading, writing, watching..searching, surfing enjoying, listening, visiting... I can google almost everything. If Google was a person (s)he'll be more intelligent then Einstein, Newton, Maxwell, Schrödinger all  put together. The most intelligent of all scientists of all times. Not only scientists, But perfection in every field if we unify all the knowledge of google. That's why google is my friend in need. It always overcomes my difficulties. So i continue my virtual life.
However, the voice keep haunting me...
"Look up! A sky plenty of stars ! "

I google a sky map. Search of constellation settings. Learn some names. Random information about sky and stars. Still, there's no mean of being satisfied and the voice goes stronger.
I finally open the window and offer my eyes the spectacle. A moonlit sky plenty of stars. I don't remember constellation I've learnt. I can't order any thought. I'm just seeing the sky realizing how stupid I've been. The sky was always in my reach. But i never ever made the effort to look up. To see this beautiful sea of stars.
I look the light coming from the past. I beg pardon for not being aware. And i see, at last, not virtually, my sky plenty of stars.

2 comments:

Translate

Search This Blog