Total Views

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Whispers in Silence.


Written by Rimsha Amin :)
Original post is here.



All the dark edges,
my diary,my pen and those pages,
longing to write, trying to hide,
longing to ride,trying to fight,
Those whispers i still hear,
The time which brought about my fear,
I remember that moment and that time,
When you named all my favourite things a crime,
your words were so harsh and unkind,
that killed my soul and my mind,
Those whispers i still hear,
The time which brought about my fear.
You knew the mistake was not mine,
you wanted to kill me inside and pretending everything was fine,
Fighting myself was the only option,
Being with you was the biggest caution,
But still those whispers i hear,
The time which brought about my fear,
I am sitting alone,beside the window,
Remembering those dark days,
Having my diary,my pen and those pages,
Longing to write,trying to hide,
Longing to ride,trying to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Search This Blog