Total Views

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Interesting Cricket Quotes


"An Indian guy came up to me later and said thank you for saving Test cricket."

Michael Kasprowicz was last man out as Australia lost by two runs in the second Test in Edgbaston 2005. That set the tone for one of the most engrossing Test series in history.



"There's no question he and his bowling tactics were inside my mind that series, and I knew I'd hit rock bottom when one night I rolled over in bed to give my wife Mel a kiss goodnight and all I saw was Freddie Bloody Flintoff."

Adam Gilchrist recalls his nightmare of facing Andrew Flintoff in the 2005 Ashes



I will request the government and WAPDA to at least minimise the excessive load-shedding [power cuts] in Nawan Kali(My Village).

The World Twenty20's leading wicket-taker Umar Gul plans to use his new-found hero status for some social good



"It would be sad if we don't make it, but I have never attached too much importance to Twenty20 cricket, as it is fun cricket. I mean it is more for entertainment, even if it is international cricket. It is all for the crowd."

Younis Khan doesn't seem to care much about Pakistan's heavy defeat to England



"In this form it is better to take it easy and have fun. It is like WWF."

Pakistan captain Younis Khan continues to campaign for fun in Twenty20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Search This Blog