Total Views

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Thank you, Dear Mom



I remember how you always woke up early and never let us sleep late and developed our habits of always starting our days early. 

I remember how even if Papa disagrees with something we say how you silenty convince him to do everything we've asked for.

I remember how whatever all of us siblings have to say, rant or argue, you'll quietly listen to us and then give us the best advise. 

I remember how whenever anyone of us wanted more food or drink or something you'll just give away your portion of meal without even saying a word. I remember how you wake up at 5 am , make us breakfast, press our clothes, not even eat yourself and going to work hungry.

I remember how you had to travel so much for your job and still the moment you reached home you'll start preparing lunch without even resting. I remember how you cook each of us our favourite dinner at night and always make sure we get to eat fresh and home cooked food. 

I remember all the times you're unwell you'll just keep it to yourself so we don't get worried and continue doing all chores.

I remember how you've showed patience with us in everything, always being the backbone of our family. I remember all the times you refused to do something unethical or wrong at work and dealt with the criminal cases without worrying about any pressure.

I remember how whenever any of us cannot find something we wil always ask you, and you will always know, always. I remember how you have kept us in check over everything, never letting us do something you thought was wrong.

I remember, and never forget you taking care of me in your own way, worried about me, not showing still making it obvious. I remember , and the best part has been the patriotism that I have inherited from you, not ready to listen anything against Pakistan. 

I remember all the times you made us help people who were in need and how you're always willing to do that. 

You have been that perfect mother anyone could have wished for. Thank you for being such a great Mom and my inspiration in life and making me the person I am today.

Raafay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Search This Blog