Total Views

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Just Do It.

Just Do It


There was a time when I used to talk a lot. I want to change the world one person at a time, do this and that from Pakistan. Talking is fun. It always is. Talking is easy as well. But then something happened and changed the way I felt or saw life. It was time to be practical. I always had three aims in life (will tell later someday). I thought lets get started. I asked myself. How? I had no clue. There was university. Part time jobs. Loneliness. I was sitting one day and I saw an old book on the table and a 1 Pound coin near it. I smiled! Look at me planning and have no savings or sources. It was embarrassing. I just had to experiment. I had no other choice. I had to take the risk. I started at a smaller scale. The feeling was amazing. It made me so happy! The results were more than amazing and the blessing from heavens more than anything. Anyways, long way to climb the ladder. But summary is. You can do what you want to do. If you want to do. From a torn book in your store room and a 10 rupee not worth using note from your pocket money or even with a smile. Goodness costs nothing. Only a matter of trying. You can climb the moon, reach the stars, you can change the people around you, you can make a difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Search This Blog