Total Views

Friday, December 4, 2015

Cheers to the Blessings in Life


The very first thing that comes in my mind whenever I think about myself is perhaps the best word to define me as well and the more I think about it, the more I realize and stronger this belief gets that I really am blessed.

Over the period of time I have noticed, and people point it out as well that usually whenever I write, gives a sad feeling and recently I've realized as well that there is no harm in being thankful for the things you have instead of wanting something you don't.

So this post is a dedication to the blessings in my life.

I am blessed with good people in my life. Tried and tested, people who would do anything for me, who understand me knowing the type of person I am. They give me hope in life and no matter what happens, are always there for me. And vice versa, whenever they need someone they look up to me. Sheer joy, of being there for someone who needs you is just beyond explanation.

I am blessed because people look up to me in so many ways, good ways, they are motivated by me and take me as an example though I am just another random person but they still do, what more would I really want. It overwhelms me when people draw me, paint me, write about me in their diaries, want to know me, start writing because of me, it for sure does. All this in return makes me want to be better, makes me more responsible. 

I am blessed in a way that I live life on my own and don't have to depend on others for the things, also there is no one to stop me from the things I want to do and no one to make me do things I don't want to. Freedom is good, freedom really is a blessing.

I am for sure blessed because in such a short life, I have had so many experiences, not all of them good, not all of them bad but I have learnt so much in such a short time, it makes me want to do things differently and think good about others.

I am blessed that I am writing on this blog right now, It is easily one of the brightest and proudest things in my life. It allows me to spread the message, the positivism that I want to, it helps me tell people about the good things in life. It helps so many other people who want a platform to showcase their talent and that for me is enough for a lifetime satisfaction. 

I am blessed with loads patience and self control and these have helped me so much in life, helped me stay away from so many bad things, bad people and bad experiences in life. The patience of waiting for things to happen, and the self control to not rush things has been the most precious asset of my life.

I am blessed to be a Pakistani, blessed to carry the passport of the most wonderful nation in this world. A nation of miracles and jewels, a nation with so much potential. There isn't a day that goes by when I don't think how lucky I am to bleed green and I would want the same in all the next lives if there are any.

I am blessed that I get to travel places, meet people, explore and learn so much because of that. Like Ibn-e-batuta did, haha if only I could do something like he did in his life. 

Lastly, but most importantly.

I am blessed to be alive today, to be able to breathe, to enjoy life, to live life at fullest, to be able to get good education, for that fact that Almighty has been kind to me and lastly, blessed for what and where I am today. There is a long road ahead, but for now I would never want to change that for anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Search This Blog