Total Views

Friday, June 5, 2015

Priceless Smiles

It is a short life, a busy life, we don't get time for ourselves let alone others. Then there are small acts of kindness that matter a lot, just minor things that can make someone's day. Helping someone or bringing a smile on someone's face is not that easy these days but if we are capable enough, Allah has given us enough, and gives us the opportunity to do something like this we should make full use of it. Because you know, that's how you can change the world one person at a time. Always in search of good things in life, here is one of those.

By: Jannat Mir. 

So today, I did something that not only made me happy but also the people I helped.

I went out today, and I saw this family on the footpath. They all were sharing ONE roti with a small plate of daal. It hurt me so much.

Hundreds of people pass by them, every single day. Does any one of them bother helping these people?

I don't know. I wouldn't know.

So I thought, maybe I could do something for them.

I went around, looked for a small tandoor from where I could buy something for them. All the tandoors near my house were closed because of Jummah. So I went a little farther away from home. Found a tandoor. Bought 5 rotis and 3 plates of daal.

Believe me, the smiles on their faces, when I gave them food, were priceless.

When you help someone in need, not only that person becomes happy but Allah does too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Search This Blog