Total Views

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Goat and Dedication.

I dedicate this post to Rabya Memon, who is my friend and a Batman. O.o

I dedicate this post to her just because she didn't accept my dedication of the most beautiful and healthy goat ever and I promised her that I will dedicate her my next post.



I can go on and on writing an essay about a goat. Like it has 4 legs and two eyes and it eats grass and etc but that will be boring. But I have to fill the space here so ..

Let me share 5 interesting facts about goats.

1. Goats were the first animals domesticated by man somewhere between 7000 -10000 B.C.

2. The ancient Egyptian Pharaoh Cephranes was buried with more than 2,000 goats.

3. There are approximately 500 million goats in the world.

4. Goat meat is called Chevon or Cabrito. It is lower in fat and cholesterol than beef, pork and even chicken. 

5. In days of old, goats were often kept on sailing ships as "compact" source of fresh milk and meat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Search This Blog