Total Views

Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Person of my 2012.


While I am going through my year in review, I am finding it really difficult to decide what was the most important thing that happened in 2012 and what in those important things stand out the most. But then it was really easy when I thought about you.

You stood out.

I know we have never met, something I regret. I may not know you as much as I want to, something I try to. I may not be your bestest friend, something I wish to be.

Just a hint, who you are.

I remember the blue when your name was in the suggestions. I was like I'm gonna know this person more. From your first ever interaction to your last interaction one thing stood out and that was :p ..

How much I wished I be friends with you, how much I wanted you to be one. But you weren't that easy, especially for me as I'm mostly reserved. But I was like I'm not gonna let this person go away. I'm gonna try my best..

I tried, I failed. When I lost all hope you followed me.

Then something strange happened. Strange is not usually good but that strange actually was good, it brought me closer to you. How happy I was that day, OMG I'm talking to you!!!!! It felt so good. I was really nervous, I usually am not. But I was.

I know I acted really weird in the beginning.

But you were really nice. I was your best friend within days. How lucky I was, I thought. WOW Im a best friend now.

This can be a long boring history actually so let me just come to the point.

I also know that ' I'm good with words' so I may not be able to make you realize how much you mean to me now. But lets just give it a try.

Most people think that I have so many friends and so many people to talk to but perhaps no one knows that I'm always nervous letting people close to me. I only let a very few people in my heart.

Its so easy with you. I can for once be 'not myself' .. I can be free. I can talk to you about anything and everything. I can act all lame and stupid around you or whatever you want me to do. Even dancing, you know.. I have never danced in my life.

My thoughts are messed up.

When I talk with you I just don't feel like caring about anything. I hated Inboxing, but I love it now. I don't worry if its 8am and Im at the university or its 4am and I'm in the bed. I just wish to talk all day.

I don't know what to write, I just have .. umm 1 hour and 23 minutes to the new year.

You must know you are the most important person for me outside my family. Close to my heart, so close. I feel like caring for you, to be there for you whenever if ever you need someone. I miss you when you are away, my mood swings when I don't talk to you.

Now, I do know you can't talk all day and you try your best.

While everyone is giving away awards on twitter, people tagging each other on Facebook for the new year, I don't know what to do.. 160 words won't just be enough for me to describe no matter how much I'm good with words.

You know you are the first person I reply out of 1400 people, you are the only person I feel like talking when I don't feel like talking to anyone. You are the last person I end my day talking.

I should end now, Laptop's battery is gonna die anytime.

Thank you for being my bestest friend ever, thank you for your presence in my life. Thank you for everytime I have annoyed you, thank you for actually making me feel special and lucky. Thank you for sharing everything you do.

Haha.. this isn't easy. I thought words will flow and I will end up writing a good speech here but that isn't happening.

I easily had the best moments of 2012 with you..there is no doubt about it. So there is no doubt about the fact that you have been the highlight of my year. Whatever it is .. twitter award, twitter Pakistani award, people who made your 2012, awesome people of 2012, friends 2012, people you will never forget .. whatever trends, whatever words it was you.

Okuuus. I' done, Lol it wAsn't 3Asy, ya'know :D

Stay happy always, hope you have a wonderful and successful life ahead and may you get more and more scholarships and I benefit from them and praying that 2013 brings you the next iPhone generation :D

Hoping to meet you soon, okay.. now that is one of my new year resolutions :D #Secret

1 comment:

Translate

Search This Blog